Million Matrimony is one of the best matrimony sites in Kerala, cares for the safety of your profile from being misused by deceivers with the personal details provided by you. We target to provide you the safe turf during your life partner finding process. This is why we have a very meticulous exercise of showing every other profile we receive for irrelevant and inappropriate content.
We also have very strict abuse prevention and reporting systems in locations for those who sneak through our profile settings. We abide by a saying-“Mistrust the obvious” and we target all our people to take after the proverb during the partner search. In ensuring your security & privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. So we request you to abide by the following instructions of Do’s and Don’ts to stop your profile theft while on spouse search. These tips will help you for the secure usage of online matrimonial sites.
What are the Do’s?
- Remain fully anonymous until you completely believe a person who expressed interest in you.
- Observe odd behaviour because real people will always respect your gap and always allow you to take your time in making a decision.
- Ask a friend to check the emails you get because as an unbiased person they can spot dangerous signs you forgot.
- Be careful of people who ask unwanted questions or are lazy about their answers. Stop talking with anyone who pressurizes you for personal details like photo, mailing address, mobile no. etc., or makes in any way to plan you into revealing it.
- You can make the Photo Request feature on Million Matrimony. As we offer free scanning & upload services to its members, there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to provide you with a photo.
- View different images of someone in various styles: casual, formal, indoor and more. If they give so many excuses about why you can't see a photo, consider that they have something to hide.
- Use a pre-paid mobile phone number blocking technique to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller Id. publish your contact number only when you feel completely ok with it and have some details about the other people.
- If anyone gives you a mobile number with a strange area code, check it out to ensure it's not even a charge number before you make the call.
- If you decide to make a meeting, you always have the right to change your thoughts. It's possible that your plan to keep the relationship at a stranger level is based on an insight that you can't explain. Trust yourself.
- When you want to meet face to face with someone for the previous time, choose a public place where people are around and ensure your own transportation to and fro.
- If you are meeting an individual for the first time, take a relative along with you.
- In case you decide to meet them alone then leave the name, address, and mobile number of the individual you are going to meet with your friend.
- Ask so many questions to them and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars, and it will help you find out if you're sincerely compatible.
- Pay attention to shows of anger, intense irritation or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a strange manner, making disrespectful comments or any physically inappropriate character are all warning signs.
- In case anyone asks you for money, report to us.
What are the Don’ts:
- Don't provide your personal contact details like name, email address, address, mobile numbers, place of work or any other identifying details in your initial communication.
- Don't send your personal details or contact details until you believe that person.
- Don't use signatures in your emails that include your personal contact details.
- Don't use your regular or personal email id for talking with a person you don't know well.
- Never arrange for your prospective match to pick you up or drop you to his/her place.
- Do not go to a secluded place and a movie alone at the personal meeting.
- Don't even ignore the following behaviour especially if it is without an acceptable explanation: Provides inconsistent details about age, interests, appearance, marital status, salary, profession, etc.
- Don’t trust those who fail to provide direct answers to questions.
- The person who never introduces you to friends, professional associates and family members.
- Take your own time to decide on a loyal person and pay attention along the way.
- Always be careful about romance, and don't fall for the oldest cheap tricks of people who give a lot of love and affection at the first instance and disappear instantly.
Please report us about any fraud, impersonation, misuse of details, fake profile, etc, And help us to serve you better. Be always ready to choose one of the best matrimonial sites in Kerala, Million Matrimony. Be safe and secure while on the journey to find your life partner.