Matrimonial frauds by unscrupulous people who cheat real people on internet matrimonial sites are on the rise. There have been a number of cases, most unwanted unregistered, against persons who built fake profiles and cheating unsuspecting individuals looking for spouses. It is therefore very important to take some common safeguards when you are acting your search for a spouse through an online portal.
While a bad incident can affect an individual financially, the worst part is the emotional and psychological brokedown which can often scar the individual for life.
It’s up to all of us to be most vigilant and take regular safety measures to avoid getting duped. Here are some precautions you should take when viewing a spouse on matrimonial sites.
What are the precautions ?
- DO NOT hesitate to inquire about the prospect’s social media , and go through them with a fine comb – how old in their profile is, whether there are any mismatches in their timeline, how real their images seem etc. If you find any mismatching, ask the person straight forward. Failure to give a correct answer is usually the premiere warning. Delete such persons immediately, and move ahead.
- Remove using the email ids linked to your bank accounts on any such platforms. In the course of a few romantic calls, it is very simple for these thieves to identify your personal information and use them to hack your accounts.
- Do not give any cash to anyone no matter what their status or their age, no matter what the situation is, no matter how little the amount. ‘Block’ is the only way to go.
- Be cautious at all scenes. If at any point of communication, you feel that the individual is asking for too much unwanted personal information, get alert. Anyone who is trying to “get serious” too fast, you take speedy decisions without a proper family introduction, steer right, delete them.
- There is an independent number of agencies that do deep background searches on any persons, including their common social and professional information for a very nominal fee. We recommend using their consultation if you believe things are getting so bad. Don’t tolerate thinking that such a step could hurt your potential partner’s emotions. It’s always better to be safe.
- Getting married is a once in an entire life event! It’s important to economize in some locations but splurge on others. Opting for believed matrimonial sites only is the best way. Take their personalized backpack. Consider only those matrimonial sites that take more responsibility for verifying their clients’ information. Even amongst those ‘verified’ profiles, choose the paid members.
- Last but definitely not least, trust your instincts. Even if you cannot understand it, your subconscious is always a step ahead. Listen to the heart's voice!
Be always ready to choose one of the best matrimonial sites in Kerala, Million Matrimony. Be safe and secure while on the journey to find your spouse. Remember to take the above precautions before selecting a life partner.